System Administration Intern
We are looking for a proactive System Administration Intern to join our team in Barcelona. The candidate should possess a passion for automation and will ensure continuous, fast and robust roll-outs of our product.
- Organize production hardware for its management and shipment to clients. Responsibility for hardware management and status.
- Preparing product for shipping: work with developers on deployment of software, configuring hardware, applying security settings, and controlling network setups. Helping the team to make sure everything works.
- Proactive development on automatizing procedures: develop DevOps tools together with the development team to automate configuration of hardware and deployment of software.
- Help keep track of versioning and software/hardware compatibility between different inhouse solutions.
You will be trained to:
- Work with cutting-edge VR technology: understand hardware limitations/requirements and assess software compatibility.
- Adjust VR applications with existing DevOps tools to handle different scenarios and development environments.
- Develop, setup, and maintain tools for deployment, such as Jenkins and inhouse tools.
- Engineering-related degree or student close to hold one.
- Experience with scripting languages.
Considered a Plus:
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Android development.
- Experience with Jenkins.
- Experience with Unity3D.
- Experience with VR technology.
- Competitive compensation.
- Working with a multicultural, friendly, and talented team.
- Be the first to have your hands on new VR technologies.
- Prospects of growth within the company.
- Flexible working hours.
If you are interested in applying to this job offer, please send an email with your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.