QA Engineer Intern
We are looking for a proactive test engineer intern to join our team in Barcelona, who will work with the QA team and help ensure the highest quality of the released product.
- Develop and perform manual and automated test cases for all the product applications.
- Assist in the documentation of test and use cases, test results, analysis and unresolved problems.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track issues.
- Perform regression testing when issues are resolved.
- Provide feedback about the state of the product in order to support development and inform development decisions.
- Provide feedback on the usability of the Inflight VR platform of new features.
- Provide support during app deploys / rollouts.
- Work closely with developers in an agile environment to provide early feedback to new features and functionality.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, proactivity and critical-thinking skills.
- Attention to detail and strong communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to use a Virtual Reality headset and hand controllers.
- Fluent in English.
Considered as a plus:
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar.
- Experience with versioning systems (GitHub).
- Experience with Unity engine.
- Experience with Virtual Reality environments.
- Experience with Unreal Engine.
- Experience with testing iOS/Android.
- Experience with Jenkins or similar.
- Experience with Selenium or similar.
- Understanding of RESTful web servers.
- Competitive salary.
- Working with a multicultural, friendly, and talented team.
- Be the first to have your hands on new VR technologies.
- Prospects of growth within the company.