We are looking for a strong and driven intern to join our growing team in Barcelona, who can take our vision further and thrive in a startup environment.
- Work alongside our CMO in designing & implementing the digital marketing strategy encompassing SEM, SEO, social media, PR & newsletters.
- Manage all social media accounts and increase our follower base.
- Prepare and execute the monthly editorial plan for our Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram & Facebook.
- Manage Google Analytics and Google Search Console platform, make reports on the keywords performance and suggest actionable insights regarding SEO & SEM strategy.
- Stay on top of trends & news of all relevant industries (e.g. airline industry, Virtual Reality) and create reports.
- University degree (business administration or similar) and working experience in communications, marketing, or public relations.
- Basic understanding of VR / AR technologies.
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong English skills.
- Motivation to work in a thrilling startup environment.
If you possess these skills and if you are motivated to join a fast-growing high-tech startup that has the potential to shape the future of the Inflight Entertainment Industry, please send your CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com. We offer a competitive salary plus a potential follow-up engagement.