Career at Inflight VR
Are you looking for an exciting internship position at one of the leading VR startups in Europe? You are a passionate, energetic, and self-motivated individual who wants to build a career in social media and content marketing? Then you are a great fit for our Marketing Internship position in our Munich office.
- You will take on responsibility from day one by managing the marketing planning & execution related to our Firstrow concept.
- You will be able to design & implement the digital marketing strategy encompassing SEM, SEO, social media, PR & newsletters.
- You will manage all social media accounts and increase our follower base.
- You will conduct industry and market analyses to back up our marketing strategy.
- You will participate in (remote) client meetings and gather further ideas for our future development.
- You will prepare and execute the monthly editorial plan for our Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram & Facebook.
- Undergraduate studies in final year with a Major in Marketing, Business Administration or similar and working experience in Marketing.
- Sound knowledge of design software (e.g., Illustrator, Photoshop etc) and marketing software and tools (e.g., Google AdWords, Analytics).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Basic understanding of Virtual Reality (is a plus but not a must).
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
- Highly motivated, proactive and solution oriented.
- Strong German & English skills.
- Located in Munich and ability to work from our Munich office.
- Highly independent and autonomous working environment.
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexibility to work from home.
- Prospect of growth within the company.
If you possess the skills and if you are motivated to join a resilient high-tech startup, please send your CV with a Cover Letter to email@example.com