Lead Full-Stack Developer
We are looking for a proactive and experienced full-stack developer to join our development team in Barcelona, who can further develop and enhance the backbone of our system, lead our web development team, and thrive in a startup environment.
- Plan, design, implement, maintain and support the backend solution for content and data delivery platforms as well as the API gateway and management tools.
- Design, implement and maintain the cloud infrastructure (AWS) used to host our content management system and our data warehousing.
- Help CTO transform complex, strategic business requirements into high-standards technical architecture solutions that span across diverse integrated platforms.
- Leverage and drive forward industry leading framework design patterns and emerging technologies.
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and help project management develop roadmaps for one or more products/components of the whole system.
- Drive research and develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
- Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production.
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior developers.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of related IT experience.
- 3+ years of experience working with backend solutions.
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts, multithreading, security, design and architectural patterns.
- Experience with implementing and designing Web APIs, preferably RESTFul APIs.
- Proficient with SQL and no-SQL databases.
- Proficient with MERN Stack development.
- Experience with implementing CI and CD.
- Experience with implementing and designing different types of automated testing.
- Experience with IaaS or PaaS solutions (e.g AWS).
- Experience with leading development teams.
- Experience with supporting teams utilizing Agile development methodology.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong communication, problem-solving and leadership skills.
- Self-starter, proactive, creative, disciplined, result-oriented, multi-tasking, team leader.
- Ability to develop complex and technical artifacts, white papers, and customer education materials.
- Eager learner who always remains up-to-date with new technologies.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with programmers, other IT staff and non-IT functional areas.
Considered as a plus:
- Experience with data warehousing and data analytics.
- Experience with Docker, Jenkins, ElectronJs, Gulp/Grunt, GraphQL, Redis, MemCache.
- Experience with streaming techniques and content management.
- Experience with load-balanced systems.
- Experience with the Avionics industry on the field of in-flight entertainment.
- Experience and understanding of Virtual Reality technology.
- Prospect to lead a strongly growing team at an exciting company.
- Competitive salary including perks and stock options.
- Working with a multicultural, friendly, and talented team.
- Be the first to have your hands on new VR technologies.
- Flexible working hours.