Data Engineer Intern
We are looking for a proactive intern to join our team in Barcelona. The candidate will have the opportunity to work on the fast growing and highly popular fields of data infrastructure, data integration, data analysis and data visualization, for both internal and customer-related use cases.
- Work together with business intelligence and developers in order to provide stakeholders and clients with ongoing reporting and performance monitoring from multiple data sources.
- Leverage popular services provided by Amazon or similar to solve a variety of engineering and data problems.
- Write high-quality code to move data from external systems into our data warehouse.
- Design schemas to store data for analytical processing.
- Work with the business scientists on defining the analytical requirements and formalize an approach for reliable, relevant, accurate and efficient data collection and warehousing.
- Collaborate with other members of the development team to improve technical designs.
- A final-year undergraduate student from computer science, applied mathematics or a related field.
- Previous data warehousing experience through school, co-ops, or internships.
- Knowledge of NoSQL – ElasticSearch or MongoDB.
- Experience with Data Visualization Tools (Google Data Studio, Tableau, or similar).
- Desire to learn and grow as a Data Engineer.
- Self-starter with good written and verbal communication skills to collaborate with others to achieve team-based outcomes.
- Competitive salary.
- Working with a multicultural, friendly, and talented team.
- Be the first to have your hands on new VR technologies.
- Prospects of growth within the company.
- Flexible working hours.
If you possess these skills and if you are motivated to join a fast-growing high-tech startup that is shaping the future of the mobility industry, please send your CV with a Cover Letter to email@example.com.