Career at Inflight VR
Business Developer Intern
We are looking for a strong and driven intern to join our team in Barcelona, that can take our vision further and thrive in a startup environment.
- Work on the business plan, mainly on monetization and revenue streams.
- Give support and expand our partnership strategy.
- Identify and contact VR companies and deal with them to integrate their VR content in our platform.
- Accompany the management team to sales meetings and negotiations all over the world.
- Help carrying out project tests with clients on site.
- Conduct industry and market analyses to back up our product strategy.
- Build up a sales pipeline and lead marketing campaigns (promotional material, communications…).
- Follow broader technological trends (airline industry, Virtual Reality) and create reports.
- University Degree (Business Administration, Engineering or similar) and working experience in sales, marketing or market research.
- Basic understanding of Virtual Reality.
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
- Exceptionally self-motivated, pro-active and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong English skills.
- Motivation to work in a thrilling startup environment.
If you possess the skills and if you are motivated to join a fast-growing high-tech startup that has the potential to shape the future of the Inflight Entertainment Industry, please send your CV with a Cover Letter to email@example.com. We offer a competitive salary plus a potential follow-up engagement.