Senior VR DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a proactive DevOps engineer to join our team in Barcelona. The candidate should possess a passion for automation and will ensure continuous, fast and robust roll-outs of our product.
- Preparing product for shipping: work with developers on deployment of software, configuring hardware, applying security settings, controlling network setup. Making sure everything works.
- Proactive on automatizing procedures: detect automation options, suggest and develop DevOps tools together with the development team.
- Enforce and enhance continuous integration processes.
- Keep track of versioning and software/hardware compatibility.
- Organize and be in charge of hardware inventory.
You will be trained to:
- Work with cutting-edge VR technology: understand hardware limitations/requirements and assess software compatibility.
- Adjust VR applications with existing devops tools to work for different situations.
- Computer Science degree or similar.
- 2 years experience with system administration.
- 2 years experience with devops and automatization.
- Sufficient experience with git.
- Experience with Android devops processes.
- Experience with Jenkins.
Considered a Plus:
- Experience with VR technology.
- Experience with Unity3D.
- Competitive salary.
- Working with a multicultural, friendly, and talented team.
- Be the first to have your hands on new VR technologies.
- Prospects of growth within the company.
- Flexible working hours.
If you are interested in applying to this job offer, please send an email with your CV and a cover letter to our CTO: firstname.lastname@example.org.